It doesn’t matter how much you work, every now and then life can get in the way, causing financial turmoil. We can offer some assistance! TNL Car Title Loans specializes in helping people who have very bad credit, zero credit, or even a bankruptcy or property foreclosure on their history.
To obtain a vehicle title loan you’ll have to be the owner of the vehicle (no lien) and possess the title. To determine whether you are eligible for a title loan, call 619-419-0494, today! Go here if you live close to San Marcos, California and need a pink slip loan.
We understand there are several auto title loan providers desiring your business, so why exactly would you use our company rather than the competition?
1. We Have a Large Lender Network – We work with a large network of lending companies. This improves the chance for locating a loan that fits your needs.
2. We Have Friendly, Professional Staff – Our staff is well trained and experienced. So we won’t waste your time. You’re not going to be placed on hold for long lengths of time with TNL Car Title Loans. We’ll work to get you qualified and approved quickly!
3. We Won’t Pressure You – We will not force you to do a single thing you are not aware of. There are no upfront charges, or application fees. We don’t get paid until you do.
– Most times you will pay gouging interest charges with a payday loan while a vehicle title loan utilizes your vehicle for security. This leads to lower interest rates, making the payment easier for you. .
– While a credit card has what is known as revolving debt, our Vista automobile title loans feature predetermined monthly payments, so you know exactly what your payment is going to be ahead of time.
– You are eligible even with unfavorable credit. Because of this more people are a candidate for a vehicle title loan than with any other sort of personal loan.
– Continue to drive your car as normal. You only have to hand over the title.
Eager to determine whether you are a candidate for a title loan? Contact us at 619-419-0494 and we will assist you or you can apply online in just a minute!
Nope! Save yourself some gas and an extra stop today! We encourage all of our applicants to first apply online or give us a call to speak to a loan officer. Our reason is simple – why drive yourself all the way out there if we can help you speed up the process over the phone? Our loan officers are able to help you faster and more efficiently when you have everything on-hand at home. We’ve had many applicants stop by our offices only to realize they left their paperwork and important documents at home and had to take extra time to drive back.
To save you the extra trip and the time it takes for your loan to process, TNL Car Title Loans wants to make things as uncomplicated for you as possible. This means we give priority to our customers and clients who give us a call or have filled out an application online. In the end, it becomes a win-win situation for our clients since they no longer have to worry about forgetting their paperwork or driving to and from home. Instead, you have everything you need for your loan at home when you have your documents on-hand and we’ll make every accommodation to get your loan approved right away.
You do not need an appointment to start a loan with us. We currently do not accept walk-ins for one main reason. TNL Car Title Loans emphasizes speed, convenience, and ease for our title loans. We’ve noticed that a majority of our customers are more comfortable doing things over the phone and were able to receive their loans 75% faster than our clients who came into the office. This is because many of our customers are able to have their important documents on-hand while in the comfort of their homes or offices. And we’re able to have things in order quickly.
Many customers who came in the store would forget or leave certain paperwork at home which often delayed their loan process. To keep our word to our customer base, we aim to make things as convenient as possible by speeding up the loan process and cutting down the wait time for you. No need for appointment times, no need for drive ins, no need to drive back and forth from your house! Just give us a call or apply online and you’re ready to go!
Vista, California is conveniently located in San Diego County and is home to more than 93,000 people. Just seven miles from the Pacific Ocean, this city has a lot to offer. Vista is a very family friendly town with over 25 different educational institutions in the area.
Share your thoughts with other customers by submitting a review.
Getting a title loan was significantly easier than I anticipated. Bryan was really knowledgeable and walked me through the method with ease. If I’m ever in a tough position again, I’m confident that they may be able to help me out! Incredibly nice and very helpful!